Praise is a member of the Church of the Lutheran Brethren of America. The following is our statement of faith:
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word and is the only source and guide for faith, teachings about God, and life.
- We accept the Lutheran Church’s confession of faith as being in agreement with God’s Word.
- We believe that a congregation is a gathering of believing Christians where the Word of God is faithfully preached and where the sacraments (communion and baptism) are performed in accordance with God’s Word.
- We believe in a personal experience of salvation in Christ.
- We conduct our services based on the Word of God, which occupies the most prominent place in the service.
- We encourage the spreading of the Gospel and furthering the work of the Kingdom of God by all believing Christians.
- We seek to support parents by teaching our youth and children to be followers of Christ and affirm the parents’ place as the main spiritual influence on their children.
- We support mission work in our community, region, nation, and all over the world.
- As a church and as individual members of Praise Christian Fellowship, we are actively seeking to give people of all ages an opportunity to enter into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.